All BYOB Scrambles at each location will start at 10:00 AM
PLEASE CONTACT THE TRAIL SITE YOU ARE PLAYING IF YOU NEED HELP WITH A REFUND.
This year's Bring Your Old Buddy Scramble will be held on multiple days in early December.
Most Trail sites will play the BYOB on Sunday, December 4. Hampton Cove in Huntsville and Silver Lakes in Anniston/Gadsden will hold the BYOB on both Saturday, December 3 and Sunday, December 4. The BYOB at Magnolia Grove in Mobile will be played on Sunday, December 11.
At the forefront of the BYOB event is charitable giving. Charitable dollars from the BYOB will be divided between charities in all of the Trail's local communities and with charities that impact the state of Alabama as a whole.
$380/team for all courses. Tax included. All participants receive a 2023 Trail Card.
2022 TOURNAMENT COURSES
- Cambrian Ridge - Sherling & Loblolly courses
- Capitol Hill - Judge & Senator courses
- Grand National - Links course
- Hampton Cove - Highlands & River courses
- Highland Oaks - Highlands & Marshwood courses
- Magnolia Grove - Crossings & Falls courses
- Oxmoor Valley - Ridge & Valley courses
- Silver Lakes - Backbreaker & Mindbreaker courses
- The Shoals - Fighting Joe & Schoolmaster courses
WE NEED SPONSORS!
We are looking for sponsorship dollars to help with our charity donations. There are several levels available.
*Gold Event sponsorship is $4,000 and includes four teams in the event. Your company or name listed on all event documentation and banners as a Gold sponsor. A listing on our BYOB web page that will stay for one year.
*Silver Event sponsorship is $2,000 and includes two teams in the event. Your company or name listed on all event documentation and banners as a Silver sponsor. A listing on our BYOB web page that will stay for one year.
*Bronze Event sponsorship is $1,000 and includes one team in the event. Your company or name listed on all event documentation and banners as a Bronze sponsor. A listing on our BYOB web page that will stay for one year.
*Site Event sponsors are only $250 and include local listing on documentation and a listing on our BYOB web page that will stay for one year.
*Hole Sponsorships are available for just $100.
RULES & INFORMATION
The event is a standard 4-man team scramble. Your entry fee includes golf, cart and lunch. A 2023 Trail Card will be given to all who play. Prizes will be awarded and a drawing for other gifts will be held at the conclusion of play.
A box will be available for donations to the charities as well as prizes if you would like to contribute.
- Cambrian Ridge - The Shepard's Table
- Capitol Hill - Medical Outreach Ministries of Montgomery
- Grand National - Big House Auburn/Opelika
- Hampton Cove - Village of Promise
- Highland Oaks - Wiregrass Area United Way
- Magnolia Grove - Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Oxmoor Valley - Children's Hospital & Exceptional Foundation
- Silver Lakes - Big Oak Ranch
- The Shoals - Kicks for Kids